We’ve missed you.
It’s time to (safely) raise a glass together.
While we have always followed strict sanitation guidelines at Taco Mac, we will implement several additional safety recommendations from the local, state & federal governments, as well as the CDC, designed to combat the spread of COVID-19 and to make our guests and team members feel completely confident in our ability to foster a safe dining environment. Specifically, these guidelines include:
Sanitization / Preventative Measures
- Performing a thorough cleaning and sanitization of the entire restaurant prior to opening a dining room
- Utilizing ready to use peroxide disinfectant to regularly spray all contact surfaces
- Requiring masks to be worn by all employees in the building in accordance with State regulations
- Installing sanitization stations throughout the restaurant for guest use
- Removing all caddies and condiments from tables; team members will bring out sanitized salt & pepper shakers as well as single use condiments upon request
- Suspending check presenter use immediately and ensuring pens are sanitized after every use
- Rearranging dining areas for intentional social distancing through limited seating & planned traffic flow, with taped 6-foot markings in key areas on floors to clearly show guests where to stand when waiting
- Managing seating flow to adhere to the 10 guests per 500 square feet of dining space requirement
- Requiring managers with current valid ServSafe Manager Certificates to lead shifts
- Introducing single use, disposable menus
- Bringing fresh cups when refilling drinks
- Closely monitoring the health and well-being of team members, and instructing anyone who is not feeling well to stay home
We are continuously monitoring the situation and applying additional measures as needed, as health and safety are our top considerations in this unprecedented situation. We’re grateful for the support we’ve received from the communities we serve and look forward to raising a glass together soon!