- SCHOOL YOUR FRIENDS
- EARN REWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- BOAST YOUR BEER MASTERY
- Download the app.
- Let your server know you’re a Brewniversity Member on your next visit.
Enroll in Brewniversity today and earn your degree without ever leaving your barstool.
Bachelors 125 Credits
How do I sign up for the Brewniversity?
Download and sign up today using the Brewniversity app from the App Store or Google Play.
You must be 21 or older to enroll in Brewniversity.
Why isn’t the beer I just ordered showing in my history?
Beers will show up about an hour after your check closes.
At what level do you begin mailing out rewards?
We begin mailing out rewards once you hit your Brewniversity Bachelors (125).
When will I receive my reward?
We place an order for rewards every 2 weeks. Once the order is placed, the items will ship from our warehouse to the address in your profile approximately 7 business days later.
When will my nameplate be displayed at my home store?
Nameplates are ordered 1x a month during the first week of each month for those who hit Bachelor’s level during the previous month. Once produced, they will be sent directly to the store where the store managers will either display the nameplate on the Bachelor plaque, or move existing nameplates to the next Plaque Level.
My friend has been a student for a while and has a Brewniversity card. When I signed up, I didn’t get one. Do I need one?
No, you do not need a card if you have the Brewniversity app. Brewniversity has had different cards throughout the years and we continue to accept them all, but new members with the app can go cardless.
What do I do if I think there are beers missing from my account?
- First and foremost, please be sure that at every visit to Taco Mac, you are collecting your Brewniversity voucher at the time that you close out your check. The voucher will show you how many credits were applied to your account during that visit. If something appears incorrect, please bring it to the attention of a manager, and they will be able to resolve the problem then and there.
- Please allow 24 hours for both the beers to show up in your list online, and your total number of credits to update.
- Please understand that only 6 beers will count toward your Brewniversity account in any one day. If you consume more than 6 beers during a visit, only the first 6 will show up on your account.
- Please understand that if you close your check and reopen for any reason (table transfer, new server) that your card must be swiped again, for your beers to be applied to your account.
- If you have checked all of the above off of your list, and you still feel there was an error made to your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full card number, date and location of the error, and the missing beers, and we will investigate further. We will not be able to credit you for the exact beers you drank, but you will receive the proper number of credits.